Experience something you have never experienced before at the first physical exhibition of Connected.ART.
Digital and virtual art is the focus, even though the exhibition is rooted in the physical world at the beautiful gallery of Sjøholmen Art and Culture House.
The exhibition invites viewers to a unique interaction with art and the artists through Augmented Reality.
It all opens with a bang on May 5 when performance artist, Jørgen Haarstad, smashes his first sculpture!
Several crashes, other exciting surprises and unveilings of new artworks will come during the exhibition's duration. Stay tuned!
In connection with the exhibition, the 45,000 square meter virtual art park Sjøholmen will open for the summer.
Join a unique journey where the physical and virtual universe meet. Welcome!
Gustav Vigeland (RIP)
– Tre smilende piker (Three smiling girls)
– The biggest risk is not to take the risk
Eirik Jarl Trondsen
– Hear the Earth Beat
– Blue eyes trapped in Koons Flower
– Gliched Fae
– “Artist Room”
– Deep Time
– Nei (No is a complete sentence)
– Let’s destroy our selves for profit
– Wired.Portrait, Helena
– See reality in life or die inside yourself
– The beauty is fragile, gently embrace it